(Answers are at the bottom of the page.)
Quiz on the Bible
- Who is the father of a multitude of nations?
- Who did Moses appoint to be his successor?
- Lot’s wife became a pillar of salt after she looked back at which city?
- Hadassah is the Jewish name of which queen?
- Jesus fasted for how many days and nights in the desert?
- How many pieces of silver did Judas Iscariot betray Jesus for?
- What did the Romans compel Simon of Cyrene to do?
- According to the Book of Deuteronomy, how old was Moses when he died?
- Name the Holy Temple in ancient Jerusalem that was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar II?
- Samson successfully fought against an army while wielding the jawbone of which animal?
- How many days does Jonah spend in the stomach of a large whale-like fish?
- What are the first 4 books of the New Testament collectively called?
- Who is described as the older sister of Moses?
- Jesus fed five thousand men with two fishes and how many loaves of bread?
- The Twelve Tribes of Israel are descended from the 12 sons of which patriarch?
4. Queen Esther
6. Thirty pieces
7. Carry the cross of Jesus of Nazareth
9. Solomon’s Temple (also known as the First Temple)
10. Ass (donkey)
11. 3 days
12. The Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John)
14. Five loaves
Page updated on 3rd July 2021