1.Where in Europe is the largest public library?
2 Which sport has the highest net?
3.Which bird is known as a sea parrot?
4.What was the first UK hit for the Beach Boys?
5.Who was the first Bond girl?
6.What was the name of Hercule Poirot’s friend and assistant?
7.Which country does mulligatawny soup come from?
8.Which year did Margaret Thatcher become PM?
9. Which music show on the BBC aired from 1964 to 2006?
10. What is sushi wrapped in?
11. How many strings has a harp?
12. What is the highest bid in bridge?
13. Who is the God of dreams?
14. Which country does the wine tokai come from?
15.Which meat is used in squab pie?
16.Who advertised Brylcreem in the 1940’s and 50’s?
17. What is the brand name of the best selling Australian wine in the UK?
18. What was the name of Rick Stein’s dog?
- The puffin
- Good Vibrations
- Ursula Andress
- Captain Hastings
- Top of the Pops
- Nori (dried seaweed)
- 47 strings
- 7 no trumps
- Denis Compton
- Jacob’s creek
Page updated on 3rd May 2022